Tara's World

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

i celebrated my anniversary on sunday:)

This is a pic of me and Richard.
My boyfriend and i celebrated our four year anniversay at circle square ranch
He surprised me after his mothers wedding with the idea how sweet it was pretty sweet.
We met up with a few staff members that work there when we first met it was exciting. i have a few more pics but i will put them on tomorrow due to my sister is grounded off the internet
wow. well i have a lot more to tell you later. Tara

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Lori said...

The location looks gorgeous!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara,

It sure sounds like a great date. I hope your anniversary exceeded all your expectations.

Tomorrow's Young Adults at nine20. Hope to see you there again. Let me know if you need a ride or anything.

Andrea

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger solnechko said...

haha, you guys dancing was soooo funny. come again! come again! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home