Tara's World

Friday, July 28, 2006

What's happening in July

Hi all you bloggers out there. Well, let's just say i am doing okay this week and have been so busy that i didn't do any blogging. There's sooo much to share, here it goes.

July has it's ups and downs, like i went to a wedding for my boyfriends sister i think i said it was beautiful . Working very hard at my 3 jobs and trying to balance my time with friends and family. My boyfriend Richard is gone to Mexico he left today for Christian graffiti. It's his passion. Here is a picture of us back in the day:

I am staying with Neil and Stephanie Ross. For those of you who don't know them they are my cell group leaders from Glad Tiding Assembly. It's going well a few minor arguments here and there, but it will work itself out in the end.

I helped organize a camping trip with Jamie to Tobermory. I heard it was good except Jamie forgot paper plates and some other small odds and ends. Good job 'plan B' Jamie. For those of you who don't know Jamie, he is Richard's best friend (and mine too). A little young for Richard, I know...

Last week it was Stephanie's birthday, so my best friend Ruth and I went and planned a birthday dinner / drive in movies. Neil is funny he let the cat out of the bag just before we took her. Calvin, Amy, Candice, Jamie, Ruth, Neil, Stephanie and Claire went. I think my favorite part of the little dinner was the Tiramisu cake i bought from Angelos. Oh and driving half an hour all around a small complex. Thank you Aleah for letting me borrow your tent.

This week Candice and I went with my aunt Pat and had a nice lunch and caught up on all of the juicy news about life in general.

Lori my co-worker has been helping me with my computer skills 'YAY'. Bye!
Tara

4 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Jamie A. Grant said...

Hey, get your own pictures! You can't just go around stealing mine. :)

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Jamie your pictures serve as good 'lesson material' haha.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Aleah said...

You're welcome!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger solnechko said...

hi tara!

wow - look at your fancy blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home