Tara's World

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

my first blog

Today is Wednesday, my friend Lori from AV-BASE Systems helped me set up my blog about what's happening in my world.

Today I had a great day, eventhough my work schedule is about to change to Tuesday and Friday's. For those of you who don't know I get to work with Jamie - Richard's best friend! I perform various administrative duties for a living at 3 jobs to be exact. 1) American Eagle, 2) AV-BASE Systems, and 3) Mcdonolds.

There is so much to talk about and so little time, like I went to a wedding on Saturday it was fun. My boyfriend Richard's sister is now married... Beautiful wedding.

Stay tuned for more blogging to come soon. bye yo.

8 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara - whohoo!!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Jamie A. Grant said...

*clap clap clap*

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Tara White said...

thanks for your support tomorrow i will make it better. yay

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Aleah said...

Hey Tara!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Battle said...

Hey Tara, I love you. Welcome to the blogging community. Annother point for Jamie.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Yeah, I'll take this point. haha

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for more updates Tara.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Elyse said...

Hi Tara! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home