Tara's World

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

everythings going well

Hi Everyone i just came back from Cedar Point on tuesday morning 3am.
it was a blast. I went on the Millenium force and some other big rides it was really fun i highly suggest you should go there if you have a lot of stress in your life.
The second favorite one was top thrill dragster it is sweet it goes all the way to the sky and points dow,it's a 8 second ride.I loveed it but was disapointed about the garlic cheese fries they didn't have them when i came.

In other news last week a good friend that i have not talk to in a year from Kincardine high school called me up and chatted with me for a while it was great. Rebecca Allen she is very artistic and is in university Hamilton engineering.

Everything seems to be going well i din't spend all my money at cedar point and My boyfriends back from Mexico.

5 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Jamie A. Grant said...

Ah, you're world is so colourful, Tara.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Lori said...

And your world is so "camp-ful", Jamie, ha-ha. Okay not so funny.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Aleah said...

Good to see things are good, Tara :)

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tara,

Your blog is awesome I just found it, and you made my day!

Beth

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks Beth i miss you i hope your doing well?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home